About Me

My photo
A lover of life and all it's lustful delights. Lives for family, travelling, good food, adrenalin and love.

Saturday 8 October 2011

LOLLIPOP








Yesterday was lovely spent with scrumptious yumcha with Maria, Luci and my boyfriend. After having a feast of a brunch, us girls ventured to spend the day driving around to local thrift stores for some bargain hunting. Scored myself a rose printed black maxi skirt, a navy Sportscraft leather belt, a huge lollie jar & a sapphire candle holder for just $10.50! $10.50! haha I was shocked when the already bargains were further discounted to half price :) After some fun running around in the stores, we headed to a nail supply outlet where I picked up a few more colours (don't they remind you of lollipops?) to add to my never ending collection. Finished off the afternoon with some tea and ice cream to share.

Time to knuckle down 2 more of my assessments on top of organising work, wish me luck!

xx Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers