Monday, 17 October 2011
1.thrifted bundles of vibrant fabric
2. thrifted envelope clutch for $3
3. thrifted high waisted mint shorts, Polo Ralph Lauren chino shorts, floral printed maxi dress
4. $2.50 chino shorts!!
5. Clutch with detachable gold chain
7. Japanese buffet! Crunch + Italian sushi
8. Sashimi Salad
9. Night Noodle Markets, Hyde Park
10. Papa Roti's coffee cream coated bun with butter filling and Fererro Rocher icecream
11. Date outfit - white hight wasted circle skirt, thrifted navy leather belt, floral bralette, mum's black fitted blazer & favourite sandals for summer nights (too bad it was freezing!)
Friday, 14 October 2011
Saturday, 8 October 2011
Time to knuckle down 2 more of my assessments on top of organising work, wish me luck!
Friday, 7 October 2011
When I started this blog, it was basically due to the fact I was working and studying less so my boyfriend urged me to pursue something creative and make use of all the over abundance of food photos I have taken. To my absolute surprise, the gorgeous Amanda from Thai Thales has nominated me for this award! Thank you so much for the honour and it has definitely inspired me to put some more oomph into this blog and give it some love!
The Liebster blog award is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers. This award will give bloggers more exposure and hopefully more followers. So to pass on this loving and appreciation, here are my 5 picks :)
1. Maria - WSMA
2. Emily - Tranzitlounge
3. Phyllis - Yesterday toast
4. Aprilia - Aprilialove
5. jessie - Jveronicarose
Recipients should show their appreciation by :
1. Linking back to them on their blog
2. Comment on chosen blogs so they are aware of your award
3. Post the award on your blog
Thank you once again Amanda for this awesome award!
Happy ready guys!