Tis the season of colour!
Tuesday, 6 December 2011
Friday, 4 November 2011
My outift was ntirely thrifted (HOORAH): Seduce fuchsia dress, navy and gold waist belt and black patent clutch. Entire outfit cost me $13 -really don't need to fork out big bucks to look and feel divine :)
Heres to many more years spent with my best friend with lots of laughter, luck and love.
Monday, 17 October 2011
1.thrifted bundles of vibrant fabric
2. thrifted envelope clutch for $3
3. thrifted high waisted mint shorts, Polo Ralph Lauren chino shorts, floral printed maxi dress
4. $2.50 chino shorts!!
5. Clutch with detachable gold chain
7. Japanese buffet! Crunch + Italian sushi
8. Sashimi Salad
9. Night Noodle Markets, Hyde Park
10. Papa Roti's coffee cream coated bun with butter filling and Fererro Rocher icecream
11. Date outfit - white hight wasted circle skirt, thrifted navy leather belt, floral bralette, mum's black fitted blazer & favourite sandals for summer nights (too bad it was freezing!)
Friday, 14 October 2011
Saturday, 8 October 2011
Time to knuckle down 2 more of my assessments on top of organising work, wish me luck!